Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site

2006-11-15 15:16:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The *NEW* support site
From: ron_greenwood at symantec.com (Ron Greenwood)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:16:09 -0800
Okay all... I have a received a few "inquiries" on the new web site and
most of what I'm getting isn't good. I've also read through most of the
entries here, and I'm also not getting warm fuzzies on the site..

So here's what I would like to ask of you..  I have the ear of the folks
in charge of the site.. If you can detail out your complaints and send
them to me I will forward them off to the powers to be.. I've been ask
to fill out "bug" reports for each of the complaints and if possible,
include the email address of the person submitting. This way they can
contact you to insure that we get things taken of in the proper manner..

Thanks...

Ronald R. Greenwood
Sr. Technical Account Manager
Western Area Sales