Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Storedge C2 Library with NetBackup 5.1 MP4

2006-02-27 09:07:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Storedge C2 Library with NetBackup 5.1 MP4
From: austin.murphy AT gmail DOT com (Austin Murphy)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:07:49 -0500
What kind of network connection do you have?Also what kind of SCSI or
FibreChannel connection to what kind of tape drives?
Austin
On 2/25/06, Asiye Yiðit <Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com> wrote:> Hi Gurus,> I
have Sun Fire V890 attached to StorEdge C2 tape library. NetBackup 5.1> MP4>
Runs on that polatform. It takes only maximum 35 MB per second although> the C2
document> Says it can take 80/160 MB per second. It is too slow. I have change>
data buffer size and the> Number of buffer size to catch some performance.
However, I get> something which is unimportant.> What do you suggest? I would
appreciate any help.> Best Regards,> Asiye Yigit>>>