ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange error code

2014-04-03 09:02:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange error code
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 08:59:56 -0400
Hello Hans Chr.,

RC=1829 means "nothing to back up"... so yes, in this case,
the backup should be performed using one of the passive copies,
assuming you have backups running on the servers with the
passive copies.

The incremental backup can be done from the active copy or
any passive copy.

You are probably already doing this already,
but make sure to be configured for DAG, which means
you are configured using the DAGNODE option which
will make sure all the backups from the DAG
are stored and managed under the same NODENAME
and filespaces on the TSM Server.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 04/03/2014
08:49:45 AM: