ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] bu single dir

2010-11-14 04:27:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] bu single dir
From: Chris Lenssens <Chris.Lenssens AT SEZZ DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:25:47 +0100
Hi,

I'm not the TSM expert so I need some advice:

The daily schedule at 20:00 backups the 2 partitions of my W2003-server
except - so exlude.dir in dsm.opt - "D:\XYZ"; so far so good. That
single directory "D:\XYZ" (also content and subdirectories) must be
backup at 23:45 (than I can shutdown the database during 20 minutes). I
was thinking about a new schedule with a new opt-file but what should I
specify in that new tsm-file? Any - other - ideas/suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Chris