ADSM-L

Re: multiple nodes on one machine

1998-10-09 03:08:25
Subject: Re: multiple nodes on one machine
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:08:25 +0200
Gary,

your dsm.sys should look something like this:

SERVERNAME          SERVER_1
   NODENAME         NODE_1
   TCPSERVERADDRESS <your ADSM server>

SERVERNAME          SERVER_2
   NODENAME         NODE_2
   TCPSERVERADDRESS <your ADSM server>

Here, "NODE_1" and "NODE_2" are the different node names. You can now start
session for the resp. node by using the -servername option, e.g.:

dsmc sched -server=server_2

This starts the scheduler for NODE_2.

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfälische Wilhelms-UniversiReinhard
Mersch                        Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität