ADSM-L

Re: Format Question

2004-02-24 13:51:19
Subject: Re: Format Question
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:50:42 -0600
Yes, you do.

--
Mark Stapleton

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Bill Fitzgerald [mailto:wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET]
        Sent: Tue 2/24/2004 12:47
        To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        I have the same problem using the GUI and the command line if I do a q
        proc.
        I am running TSM 5.2.13 on a AIX 5.1 box

        do I need to stop the TSM server software prior to running the suggested
        command?

        Thanks in advance

        Bill

        >>> stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM 02/24/04 01:27PM >>>
        Did you run

             dsmserv runfile dsmserv.idl

        after your upgrade? If not, do so and see if the problem persists.

        --
        Mark Stapleton