ADSM-L

Re: RMAN type sbt_tape?

2004-01-16 18:53:05
Subject: Re: RMAN type sbt_tape?
From: bab <vjtsm AT REDIFFMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:52:35 -0000
I have two mgmt class in one policy domain,one is use for tdp for
oracle(1,0,0,0)other mgmt is use for backup-archive client(7,1,60,90).
If I change copygroup copy destination to tapepool,tdp backup works fine.but if
i points it to diskpool,it still looks for tape and backup dont go on diskpool.
may I need to change include parameter on dsm.sys.
at present is is include * tdpmgmt