nv-l

web interface

1999-08-06 09:30:33
Subject: web interface
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 06:30:33 PDT
Hello All.

We are thinking about implementing the Web Interface capability throughout
our organization. I have a couple of questions about the capabilities of the
Netview 5.1.1 Web Interface...

1. If someone using the Web Interface moves an object to another part of the
map. i.e. drag and drop to another place on the same map, does this change
of position show up on the Netview Client or Server GUI.

2. Is there anyway to "Locate" an object while using the Web Interface?
Something similar to the "Locate" feature on the Client/Server GUI??

3. Is there anyway to "zoom" into a section of the map??

4. Also, from what I understand, the web group does not have Security
Registration files, so I cannot customize a Web users capabilities
whatsoever, correct??

Any help/info appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gord.