nv-l

Re: Monitoring network traffic

1999-03-16 10:10:59
Subject: Re: Monitoring network traffic
From: Matt Ashfield <mda AT UNB DOT CA>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:10:59 -0400
Hi all,

I too would be interested in finding out how others are using Netview to
monitor network traffic. Is anyone using it to monitor/store the data for
historical information? If so, what type of things are you doing? I know you
can use some Netview tools to monitor real-time performance, but is there
any historical performance methods available?

Thanks,

Matt Ashfield
mda AT unb DOT ca