Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] New backup

2012-01-24 13:44:57
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] New backup
From: scott.george AT parker DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:42:54 -0500
I believe the default behavior is to run fulls every day until the first scheduled full, even if an incremental is scheduled that day.  We are in the habit of running a full immediately after a client is added to a policy or a policy is created.

We learned the hard way by filling up or virtual library.