Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP SSO tape drive backup failing

2009-04-17 04:48:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP SSO tape drive backup failing
From: "Marianne Van Den Berg" <mvdberg AT stortech.co DOT za>
To: "mark wragge" <mark_t_wragge AT yahoo DOT ie>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:18:36 +0200

Have a look at this doc:

ftp://exftpp.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/267773.pdf

This document provides up-to-date information on the operating systems and Network Attached Storage (NAS) appliances supported by NetBackup for NDMP. Also included are configuration tips and restrictions for each supported NAS appliance.