Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scratch count issue

2008-12-02 06:19:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scratch count issue
From: venkatesh111 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 06:07:07 -0500
Hi All,

we have been having issue with moving tapes to scratch Volume pool, when i run
the inventory of tapes the tapes does not move to scratch pool insted they move
to diffrent volume pool(say volume pool POOL1), so my tape count in scratch
pool is coming down which results in backup failure with 96.

do i need to change any configuration so that after tape inventory  i make
tapes to go to Scratch pool insted of POOL1

Master Server : windows 2000.

Veritas : 5.0 MP7

thnks,