Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows 2008

2008-09-05 16:42:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows 2008
From: Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:29:41 -0400
On Friday 05 September 2008 03:14:06 pm Ed Wilts wrote:
> See page 14 of the Release Impact bulletin for Symantec's explanation.
> ftp://exftpp.symantec.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/
>288210.pdf

Thanks Ed for the doc. I didn't know about it.  Regarding the change... I
really don't think this would be the best approach.  I think every "Release
Update" will be like a box of chocolate (you'll never know what you're going
to get) having a mix of bug-fixes & new enhancements.  Time will tell.

Best regards,
JOrge