Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 to 6.5.1 - PrePrep?

2008-08-20 08:28:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 to 6.5.1 - PrePrep?
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:09:52 -0500

When I upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0 I had to run the nbcc utility and have Symantec take a look at the results and help me stabilize my database prior to the upgrade.  Is that necessary/recommended with the 6.0 to 6.5 upgrade?  Anyone have any gotcha’s I should know about?  Anyone already go through this and you’re in the Houston area bored silly and feeling charitable?

Thanks in advance,

Randy