Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to install NB 6.0 on xeon processor system

2007-11-01 12:28:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to install NB 6.0 on xeon processor system
From: Asiye Yiğit <asiye.yigit AT gantek DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:06:08 +0200

Hi all,

My master server is windows 2003. There is NB 6.0 MP3 on it. We need to add xeon-64 system as a client. The support is coming with NB 6.0 MP2 for that client. I have only NB 6.0 CDs. How can I add that client to my backup environment? NB 6.0 cds do not support that client. If it is unix client, I can use the push method to install it. How about windows client?

Regards,