Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Looking for command to display NB Oracle Client Version ?

2007-06-21 01:55:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Looking for command to display NB Oracle Client Version ?
From: Wayne T Smith <wts AT maine DOT edu>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:42:02 -0400
On at least versions 4.5, 5.0 and 5.1, this gives the platform, version
and maintenance pack level for the NetBackup for Oracle Agent.

If the same holds true for version 6.0 (I'm not there), your example
would mean you have a version 6.0 NetBackup for Oracle Agent that has
yet to be upgraded with an MP.

cheers, wayne