Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MS Excahnge 2007 backup

2007-02-02 08:27:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MS Excahnge 2007 backup
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:27:13 -0000
Hi
Are you licensed to backup Exchange? Look for a Key on your Master Server -
It will enable the exchange add-in component.

Also, in case I overlooked it, what is your NBU environment? 5.1, 6.0 ? I
think its "likely" that NBU may not "fully" support Exchange 2007, as its a
brand new piece of software - unless v6.0 MP4 does the job?

May find other products, like BackupExec may also not support it yet!

HTH

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net