Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS Question

2006-11-23 18:12:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS Question
From: dean.deano at gmail.com (Dean)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:12:53 +1100
Justin,

You don't need SSO to share the ACSLS library. One of the media servers
should be the robotic control host, just like with a normal SCSI library.

I think you'll need to define the library on each media server, but specifiy
your first media server as the control host.

You'll need SSO if you want to dynamically share the drives inside the
library between media servers.