Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape

2006-08-24 13:04:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:34:00 +0530
Hi Greg,

Even after reading the whole thread makes me fully confused now...! I'm a
little-new to netbackup.

We use CDL -> to HP ESL and use the Ent Netbackup 5.1, the vaulting feature
has been already setup.

So what could be different in our environs???? Do let me know so I can
understand finer aspects of Vaulting and licensing.

This mailing list is very helpful.

Regards,
PP BIJU KRISHNAN
Systems and Storage,