Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup jobs get queued...

2006-08-04 12:44:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup jobs get queued...
From: kenneth.lee at siemens.com (Lee, Kenneth (SBS US))
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:44:56 -0700
I am assuming that when you said you restart the services, you mean that
you do a netbackup stop and a netbackup start.  If that is correct, when
you stop netbackup and do an ipcs -qa, do you still see the message
queue?  If you do, you should use ipcrm to remove the message queue
before restarting Netbackup.

Ken