Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installing a new windows clustered Master

2006-03-24 17:59:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installing a new windows clustered Master
From: fishnfool AT gmail DOT com (j. okabayashi)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:59:51 -0500
------=_Part_16610_19587020.1143241191641

Hello everybody,
I am running NBU 5.1 MP4 environment with 4 media serves and a master all o=
W2K3. All my media servers are clusters and we want to take down the curren=
master and replace it with new and improved cluster. Any suggestions as to
the best way to do this? I need to get an idea of the best way to do this s=
I can write something up for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

------=_Part_16610_19587020.1143241191641

all on W2K3. All my media servers are clusters and we want to take down the=
 current master and replace it with new and improved cluster. Any suggestio=
ns as to the best way to do this? I need to get an idea of the best way to =
do this so I can write something up for it. Any help would be greatly appre=
ciated.

------=_Part_16610_19587020.1143241191641--