Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 89 on Windows master/media server

2006-02-21 03:23:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 89 on Windows master/media server
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:23:44 +0100
Hello All

I'm starting to get status 89 on some backups on a windows master/media
server, on a UNIX machine I would increase the amount of shared memory.
The windows machine in question have 32 GB RAM, but I'm not sure how to see
the amount of shared memory.

Also I would like to use perfmon to measure the amount of shared memory in use

Any ideas/suggestions will be appreciated

Regards
Michael

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)