Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] sql server policies

2006-02-17 14:42:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] sql server policies
From: austin.murphy AT gmail DOT com (Austin Murphy)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:42:12 -0500
I don't think there is any scripting capability on the MS-SQL agent.

Oracle policies launch plain shell scripts that allow you to decide
which NetBackup schedule to use, but MS-SQL bch files are simply a
list of parameters that get fed into the MS-SQL agent.

If I am wrong I would love to know how to implement the "decision
logic" in a MSSQL .bch file.

Austin Murphy