Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO with firewall

2006-02-09 12:35:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO with firewall
From: brooksje AT longwood DOT edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:35:33 -0500
Bob,
        We have a firewall set up here and Veritas architected the
following, using SSO:

Master on the inside, connected to a SAN with a single Tape Library
Media on outside, connected to the same SAN and the same Tape Library
Both servers share the drives in the Library.

Our setup is still fairly young, so others may have better input.  But
so far, it's working well.

Jason Brooks