Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help with a Report request

2006-02-02 11:52:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help with a Report request
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:52:33 -0700
bplist will show the files backed-up from a client & given time-frame (lots
of options).  If you want to see the files in a specific backup image name,
then you'll need to use bpflist.

This is one of those report, IMO, that have no meaning.  You boss intends to
scan every line and try to identify which files weren't backed up?

-M