Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Snapshot Errors (Error 156)

2005-09-27 12:20:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Snapshot Errors (Error 156)
From: tstewart AT nibsc.ac DOT uk (Thomas Stewart)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:20:40 +0100
Piszcz, Justin wrote:

> Anyone know how to fix these?

While trying to fix up my various VSP and snapshot problems I ran into
the same error. I found bperror quite good, try "bperror -S 156 -r". Tho
the output is nearly as bad the the error 1, partially successful. Very
bland. Just work your way through changing one thing at a time.

I never did have any luck getting all the warning to go away, most
nights I get some, but generally most machines get a full backup over
the coarse of lots of retries.

I also find that occasionally VSP decides to be cool and fill C: even
the backups are not running. Sun were not very helpful either, got a
grade 3 call open since April.

Regards
--
Tom