Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup schedule didn't run

2005-02-24 14:57:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup schedule didn't run
From: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:57:07 +0100
Hi!

I have also had this problem... Veritas support knows about it and told me
to delete the policy and re-create it... After that it worked.

Cheers,

MVH / Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board
Tele arb: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43
Tele mob: +46 (0)70 - 217 92 66
E-mail: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se