Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ejecting tapes via Robtest on a split robot

2004-11-13 19:46:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ejecting tapes via Robtest on a split robot
From: Eric.Ljungblad AT CopleyPress DOT com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:46:50 -0800
In the GUI of the host that controls the ARM, only one can control the arm,
In device monitor,  right click on the drive and select reset, that should
Rewind / unload the tape - not move the tape simply set the drive to be able
to eject the tape.

You can eject the tape using the GUI, it will put the tape in the inport
slot, then run the Inventory / update and empty media access to empty the
port.

Eric Ljungblad
Computer Operator
Copley Information Services