Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple Schedules Per Day

2004-10-14 07:12:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple Schedules Per Day
From: scoco AT arl.army DOT mil (Coco, Samuel (Cont, ARL/CISD))
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:12:38 -0400
This method still 'confuses me' (which sometimes isn't difficult).  Weh
have the same type of issue.  We have eight policies that require
Incrumentials be run at noon (1200) and at midnight (0000).  When I try
to set them up we get runs jumping in at al time of the day and night!
How would you configure a dual Incremential in one policy?

Thank you,

Samuel J. Coco, STG
Functional Area Manager, ARL
Sr UNIX Administrator