Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installing client code from NB4.5FP6 CDROM...

2004-01-25 19:14:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installing client code from NB4.5FP6 CDROM...
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:14:55 -0600
Chris-

I stand corrected.

If you ONLY install client software via "install_client_files" on the
master (with no subsequent "update_clients -InstallJava" or updating
of software via the GUI), then there is no jnbSA installed.

But if you install any other way (like a client install using the
locally-mounted CDROM), then you will get jnbSA along with the normal
client install.

That teaches me to think about NetBackup when I'm off the clock!
:-)

rob