Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] odd issue when attempting an NDMP restore...

2004-01-08 18:46:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] odd issue when attempting an NDMP restore...
From: sjaffee AT soe.sony DOT com (Jaffee, Sid)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:46:38 -0800
As I write this, my restore job is actually in progress. But upon returning
to the restore tab I now notice an odd icon/graphic next to my desired files
for restore. I literaly didn't focus on it as I was clicking the check boxes
for my desired files for the restore. The icon is a red circle with a line
thru it (like the universally known "no smoking sign", just without the
cigarette). The icons are correct throughout for every subdirectory/folder,
but upon digging into any folder of this backup, all the files (.txt, .zip,
etc.) have this icon.

Normally I'd think this icon indicates something bad, but the restore
started normally and is in fact on to the 2nd tape of the 6 it needs to
complete. What does this file icon mean??? I can not find reference to it in
the help or in any of my manuals.

Comments welcomed...thank you,

Sid Jaffee