Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems with NB 4.5 and RH9 workaround [repost]

2003-11-27 20:12:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems with NB 4.5 and RH9 workaround [repost]
From: crhea AT mayo DOT edu (Cris Rhea)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:12:00 -0600 (CST)
I'm reposting this- I didn't see it show up on the list and I
can't find it in the archives...

I'm running NB4.5 (FP5) with the workaround posted for RH9 clients.

All seemed OK, but I recently noticed that incremental backups are
actually doing full backups.

Wasn't a big deal when I was just backing up some system space and
some minor home dirs, but now I'm backing up a server with 450GB of
data... ;) (That's why I noticed!)

Anyone else seen this problem?  Solutions?

--- Cris

--
 Cristopher J. Rhea                     Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility             Pavilion 2-25