Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ndmp Vaulting

2003-10-07 18:13:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ndmp Vaulting
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:13:13 -0700
I never really saw that as a real world limitation.  I mean, I don't
know many IT departments who have the equivalent disk capacity of
production just for staging.

I would have to have 50TB of stage disk for my NDMP data if fulls, 20TB
if incrementals.  Not exactly plausible for most people.

~JK

Technologies