Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to start ltid daemon..help

2002-09-03 07:21:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to start ltid daemon..help
From: ddeepak_abc AT yahoo DOT com (deepak deshpande)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 04:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I am upgrading the netbackup from DC 3.2 to 3.4.on
solaris 2.6 on a 6500 box.All the configurations like
schedules,volumes,drives ,clients etc are through
scripts.I uninstalled netbackup 3.2 and installed
3.4.I ran the old script to make the config but I am
not able to start the ltid daemon.
#ltid -nsu -logmounts
The error I get is magic number mismatch. Any idea
what may be causing it?
All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Deepak