Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP 3-way backup on Windows NT/2000

2002-07-17 16:04:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP 3-way backup on Windows NT/2000
From: gustavo AT colltech DOT com (Gustavo Vegas)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:04:13 -0700
Hello Everyone,
        I understand that NDMP 3-way does not work with Netbackup 3.4, having a
Windows based Master/Media Server(s). Now, I have the understanding that
this works on 4.5. DOes anybody here have this implemented and working?
Have you seen any issues? Any gotchas? We are considering this equation
using EMC Symmetrix and Windows NT/2000 servers, and want to have some
input from people who may be/are running or tried to run a similar
environment. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-- Gustavo Vegas