Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] [NBU 3.4] Reserve a drive for restores / Parallel jobs

2002-05-21 10:29:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] [NBU 3.4] Reserve a drive for restores / Parallel jobs
From: david AT dsihost-srv01 DOT com (david AT dsihost-srv01 DOT com)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:29:50 -0400
Configure each of your storage units on each of your media servers to n-1
drives so you will have one drive available for restores.

You could script this so you have ALL drives available for backup then at a
given time re-configure the STU's to n-1 for restores during the day for
example.

David

Quoting Oliver.Schade AT colt DOT de: