Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Netware Browser

2002-03-22 17:17:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Netware Browser
From: dcaparas AT borland DOT com (Dennis Caparas)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:17:23 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_ytCJ5LZN/AZis/TUNH++gg)

Hi Admins,

Master Server = Solaris 2.6 , Netbackup 3.4
Netware Workstation = Windows NT 4
Netware File Server = Netware 4.x

I just inherited this machines and the Netware Workstations and File Servers
were configured long time ago.
I want to see how the clients were configured using the Netbackup Netware
browser in the Netware Workstation but the browser wont's open properly. It
will open the main screen and stays like that for a very looonggg time. I
don't know what to do.
Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks ,
Dennis

--Boundary_(ID_ytCJ5LZN/AZis/TUNH++gg)

begin:vcard
n:Caparas;Dennis
tel;cell:(831)419-6325
tel;fax:(831)431-4144
tel;work:(831)431-1467
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.borland.com
org:Borland Software Corporation;IS
adr:;;100 Enterprise Way;Scotts Valley;CA;95066;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dcaparas AT borland DOT com
title:Unix Systems Administrator
note;quoted-printable:=0D=0A
fn:Dennis Caparas
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_ytCJ5LZN/AZis/TUNH++gg)--