Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems backing up Lotus Notes

2002-03-06 11:40:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems backing up Lotus Notes
From: Juergen.Siebenhuetter AT Group3G-UMTS DOT COM (Juergen Siebenhuetter)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:40:45 +0100
Hi All,

 I have problems backing up LotusNotes on AIX Systems.
I've installed the NetBackup LotusNotes Client on the AIX machine with no
errors.
If I start the backup, the job terminates with error 9 (An  extension
Package is needed but was not installed.
The Errorlog shows the following message:
"Load of NetBaqckup for Lotus Notes Extension failed: libvnbln.so: A File or
Directory in the Path does not exist."
Dows anybody can help me?
Regards
Siebenhuetter Juergen
Group3G
System Platforms
eMail: juergen.siebenhuetter AT group3g-umts DOT com