Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] problem with NetBackup & ServPoint NAS appliance

2002-01-09 17:50:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] problem with NetBackup & ServPoint NAS appliance
From: gguenthe AT csc DOT com (gguenthe AT csc DOT com)
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:50:28 -0600
there is a VERITAS patch that is supposed to fix this

Patch NB_34_2.solaris_240978

     Added support to backup and restore NT Access Control List
 (ACL) and
    Attribute information for files stored on the VERITAS ServPoint
 NAS
     Appliance.

     (All NetBackup Servers)

We do not use servpoint, but we are planning on using this patch on our new
880's.

Greg Guenther
CSC