Veritas-bu

SV: [Veritas-bu] System_State:\

2001-06-27 16:36:38
Subject: SV: [Veritas-bu] System_State:\
From: curtis AT backupcentral DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:36:38 -0700
I believe this had to do with the STREAMS files.  The System_State
directory must have gotten left behind in it.
You probably could have done the same thing by deleting the STREAMS
file.  I would have gotten recreated.

At 01:18 PM 6/21/2001 +0200, Jonas Blåberg wrote:
>I have to answer my own mail. It seems like I've solved the problem though.
>
>When I first made a class with my Win NT clients, I copied a class with
>W2K clients and changed the client definitions. When using
>ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES, System_State was included and faulted.
>
>Then I removed the class and created it from scratch, using the wizard and
>Windows NT definition. When using ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES, System_State is not
>included anymore.
>
>The above is what I think happened. If so, it seems like a bug to me.
>
>Well, it's working ok now so lets not dig to deep into it...

---
W. Curtis Preston
Principal Consultant for Storage Designs, your storage experts
Webmaster: http://www.backupcentral.com Phone: 760 653 1007