Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Lotus Notes problem

2001-05-10 19:31:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Lotus Notes problem
From: VassiG AT AUSTRALIA.Stortek DOT com (Vassileff, Glen)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:31:03 +1000
 Dayal,

I came across the same problem with Lotus-Notes class on AIX platform.
Neither XBP nor BP has the "Lotus-Notes" option for restores. I do not
believe it is a licensing problem - the option is simply not coded (I
checked it with strings command on these binaries). The work around is to
use Java Console GUI which is supported on SUN and HP platforms only.

Regards,

Glen

Hello Admins,
I am running into a strange problem with a Lotus-Notes class. I created a
Lotus-Notes Class in the XBPADM GUI. But I don't see any Lotus-Notes option
to browse the backups in XBP GUI. Is this a licensing problem ?

I appreciate y'r response

TIA

Dayal S