Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Information on DLT Tapes

2001-02-02 11:02:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Information on DLT Tapes
From: Jonathan Dodman dodmanj AT willis DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:02:41 +0000
Likewise, I am after a way of creating reports in NetBackup 3.4 that tell
me what tapes have been used, what data has been backed up to the tapes (ie
Vol1, vol2 etc) and what retention periods the tapes have on them.
We would like to run a report each day which tells us this information, in
a simple to read format.
Has anybody created such a script for NT machines ?
Thanks for your help

Jon Dodman

Server Technology Services
Office +44 (0) 1473 222445
Mobile +44 (0) 771 8149324
dodmanj AT willis DOT com

---------------------- Forwarded by Jonathan Dodman/Ips/GB/WCG on

"Curran Padake" <Curran.Padake AT nortel-dasa DOT de>@Eng.Auburn.EDU on
02/02/2001
10:52:35

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT Eng.Auburn DOT EDU