Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Errors 52 und 96 ...

2000-12-22 09:38:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Errors 52 und 96 ...
From: Lee Kolinsky kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:38:22 -0500
Axel,

As for your 96 problems, try checking what your volume database host
is set to on all of your media-servers.  You can do this by running
"tpconfig -d" on the media-server and look at the last line of output.
You can change this value by running "tpconfig" then choose option #3.
You will need to restart your daemons after you make changes or just
stop them before you run tpconfig.  You only want 1 volume database
host which is usually your master.  Hope this helps.