Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mulitiply email notifications

2000-10-17 18:02:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mulitiply email notifications
From: Keahey, Ricky L ricky.l.keahey AT intel DOT com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:02:50 -0700
Is it possible to send notifications to more than one email recipient when
using NBU in a total Window NT environement.  I have it working with Blat
and sending emails, but can only get it to send to one address only.  When I
try to put multiple addresses in the box, it doesn't send anything out.  I
have tried using quotes around the email addresses, without, comma in
between, without, everything that I can think of.

Thanks,
Rick