Networker

[Networker] ZFS Vs Directives

2012-07-19 13:26:53
Subject: [Networker] ZFS Vs Directives
From: "Matthew C. Aycock" <matt AT MATHCS.EMORY DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:16:34 -0400
I am trying to implement a split client in NetWorker 7.4.4 on my Solaris 10 server. However, it does not seem to work when I place the null directive in the server side directive for the client that will use the <ALL> saveset.

I was told that this may be related to the fact that the filesystem in question is a ZFS filesystem that is not mounted as /zpool/fs but as /global/zpool/fs. Has anyone had problem with directives stored on the server and ZFS?

--
Thanks,

Matthew
Matthew C. Aycock
Operating Systems Analyst/Developer, Lead
Dept Math/CS
Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Internet:  matt AT mathcs.emory DOT edu