Networker

[Networker] No full backups of this save set were found in the media DB

2011-11-14 12:54:28
Subject: [Networker] No full backups of this save set were found in the media DB
From: ruhailmushtaqvakil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:53:29 -0800
Hi All,

It is something strange happening.

I have a solaris 10 host with a Windows client.

The NMC shows a failure for E drive, with a message "No full backups of this
save set were found in the media database; performing a full backup" . This is
happening on a daily basis, and some more clients have the same issue.

I thought it can be a case of media corruption. However when i checked through
mminfo command , i found the backup is happening.

The problem is i dont want to see my queue red just because of this one single
error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.