Networker

Re: [Networker] Cant browse to older date despite index showing as browsable

2011-04-14 17:51:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cant browse to older date despite index showing as browsable
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:49:30 +0100
Hi

on early 7.4 versions there was a bug that caused this or a very similar
problem.

what version/build  of Nw are you using on the server (and the client)?

that saveset from April 4th was already browsable before the scanner command
ran?

what is the output of the following command?

# nsrinfo -t  "01/27/11 23:00:02"  glass

and just in case, try doing a recover of the index using nsrck -L7? then use
nsrinfo and mminfo to check the saveset.

jee