Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo query

2010-05-06 16:11:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo query
From: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 20:08:10 +0000
On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 12:04:36AM +0000, joey.admin AT gmail DOT com wrote:
> But what if:
>
> If I want to make mminfo query for all clients with specific DNS suffix in
> the client name?
>
> Does mminfo not accept wildcards? or is it perhaps possible to let mminfo
> make a lookup in a textfile of clientnames?

No.  What I would do then is not restrict it to any client, but have
it print the name of the client in the output.

Then post-process the output in shell or perl or something to ignore
the clients with the wrong names and sum up the ones with the correct
names.

mminfo + perl/awk/whatever is pretty powerful.

--
Darren