Networker

[Networker] error when starting client upgrade using Software Admin Wizard

2010-01-13 08:08:45
Subject: [Networker] error when starting client upgrade using Software Admin Wizard
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 05:06:16 -0800
Hi, I am attempting to upgrade clients using the SOftware Admin Wizard on
Networker 7.5.1 on solaris9. I receive an error stating that "an other
operation is active".

When i open Monitor Activity there is an inventory listed but it has a start
time and end time yesterday. If i attempt to restart the invientory i receive
an error stating that "an other operation is active".

What operations can prevent these activities from starting? There is currently
one backup running of one saveset.

The server was rebooted last night and an inventory of all clients was running
at this time. Could this be the cause of the error or is it the backup job
running that causes the error.

Thank you, Mark