Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.5 server with older clients

2009-07-20 16:29:40
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.5 server with older clients
From: Sid Martin <swmartin AT LINK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:23:44 -0400
Have recently upgraded to 7.5 on Linux server. I want to test backups on
existing servers that are running old clients (6.4 on linux clients and 7.2
on windows clients) will this work. I have not moved licenses to new server
yet as old server is still active. I will upgrade clients after retiring
old server.